Chateau Dietrich

If You Would Like to Hear This Record

Because of various problems with public blogs and rights problems, I have decided to take my blog and convert it to a private email. If you’d like to listen to this album (and more) or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address at radiovickers1@gmail.com and I will put you on my list. Along with this album, I have a gigantic archive of my vinyl digitizations that gets added to every week. I do them myself and de-click them. Most sound pretty darned good, if I do say so myself.
This is not some come on. Just caution on my part. It costs nothing and there’s nothing to join. Just an email address. I have about a hundred people on my list at the moment. Come and join the musical fun.


You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook with the by going to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Vickers/182423558563540 and clicking "Like"

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Parking Lot Wonders - Hash - Self Titled (1993)



Eons ago, before all the great record stores became extinct, they used to hold bi-yearly parking lot sales where CD's could be purchased for as little as 10 cents apiece.   I would stand out in the hot sun and pluck economically auditory gold from acres of cardboard boxes until my back gave out.  Many times I walked away with 1,000 plus CD's and CD singles.  Oh glorious rapture!  Those days, alas, are gone, but I still have my blessed collection.  
You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook!

If you’d like to listen to this album or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address and I will put you on my list.


Hash - Self Titled (1993)


These are solid songs. I like this album. Probably a headphone album but very enjoyable. I think it shares a little of the same territory as Red Hot Chili Peppers. Funky and rockin' at the same time. Deserved far better. 

There isn't a lot on the internet about this band but almost uniformly glowing reviews from people who own it or have heard it.


01 Hash - Twilight Ball.flac
02 Hash - Ghetto.flac
03 Hash - Mr. Hello.flac
04 Hash - I Forgot My Blanket.flac
05 Hash - Operation Herve.flac
06 Hash - 4;30 A.M. Hikes.flac
07 Hash - Kit & Kabookle.flac
08 Hash - In the Grass.flac
09 Hash - Mary I Wanna.flac
10 Hash - Orchard Moons.flac
11 Hash - Traveling.flac
12 Hash - I'm Down.flac
13 Hash - American Chorus.flac
14 Hash - My Icy Death.flac

No comments:

Post a Comment