Chateau Dietrich

If You Would Like to Hear This Record

Because of various problems with public blogs and rights problems, I have decided to take my blog and convert it to a private email. If you’d like to listen to this album (and more) or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address at radiovickers1@gmail.com and I will put you on my list. Along with this album, I have a gigantic archive of my vinyl digitizations that gets added to every week. I do them myself and de-click them. Most sound pretty darned good, if I do say so myself.
This is not some come on. Just caution on my part. It costs nothing and there’s nothing to join. Just an email address. I have about a hundred people on my list at the moment. Come and join the musical fun.


You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook with the by going to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Vickers/182423558563540 and clicking "Like"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quentin Tarantino – Foot Fancier!

Photobucket

Someone sent me this article about Quentin Tarantino and I just felt compelled to do a Radio Vickers special broadcast on it. I’m a guy who is in favor of whatever floats your boat but this is a little icky.

Photobucket


Here is part of the sordid story:

An email in which a 23-year-old University of California Berkeley graduate revealed that Pulp Fiction director Quentin Tarantino liked to tug on his “nub-like” wiener while he sucked on her toes went viral this afternoon, much to the chagrin of mind’s eyes everywhere. Radar Online says:
Beejoli Shah details her bizarre encounter with Tarantino, 48, after meeting him at a party in the Hollywood Hills and later going home with him, where she states: “Quentin Tarantino asks, ‘Can I suck on your toes while I jerk off?’”
Shah accompanies the email with pictures she took with Tarantino in a photo booth at his home the night of June 1, 2011, as proof of her wild night with him.

Photobucket

It occurred to me, while I was reading this, that foot fetish guys don’t get a lot of songs they can really relate to. Most people love a woman’s eyes, or her hot legs. Very few venture to the low, low extremities. A quick search of my musical archives pulled up three numbers that Quinton and his ilk might like to call their own and I present them to you know.

Photobucket

The American Quartet with Ada Jones – Tickle TOES!!!! - This is about tickling but, as we all know, tickling can quickly turn to sucking, when passions become too inflamed.



Photobucket

Roy Orbison – Twinkle TOES!!! – Well this is certainly no Pretty Woman. Kind of a cheesy party song and who doesn’t want to party with a luscious shoe full of pink, throbbing TOES!!!!!!!



Photobucket

Michael Franks – Popsicle TOES!!! – Kind of a cute jazzy little number. And what is more suckable than TOES that are just like popsicles. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. aww...that's cute. foot fetishists are very, very common. I liked him before, I like him better now.

    ReplyDelete