Chateau Dietrich

If You Would Like to Hear This Record

Because of various problems with public blogs and rights problems, I have decided to take my blog and convert it to a private email. If you’d like to listen to this album (and more) or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address at radiovickers1@gmail.com and I will put you on my list. Along with this album, I have a gigantic archive of my vinyl digitizations that gets added to every week. I do them myself and de-click them. Most sound pretty darned good, if I do say so myself.
This is not some come on. Just caution on my part. It costs nothing and there’s nothing to join. Just an email address. I have about a hundred people on my list at the moment. Come and join the musical fun.


You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook with the by going to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Vickers/182423558563540 and clicking "Like"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Videos My Father Sends Me – Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic - Smooth Criminal

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can certainly see why my father sent me this video. It’s sublime. I’ve always loved the sound of a cello but this is extraordinary. Stjepan and Luka are wonderful musicians and this is a brilliant interpretation of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal.” I’ve never been a huge fan of Michael’s. (I can appreciate the talent but he’s just not someone I would decide to listen to.)
I’ll try not to be bitter that they weren’t even born till I was writing on the Tonight Show. Wow! There is information about them worth reading below but for the moment, just click on the video and enjoy the bliss of music played at a very high level and with a passion we should all envy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic - Smooth Criminal


Photobucket

Stjepan Hauser – Imitating the Great Cellists – This is cute. It shows that, even brilliant classical musicians from Croatia, can have a sense of humor.


Stjepan Hauser’s Wiki page is here:

Luka Sulic’s homepage is here:

And this one must go under Videos My Wife Sends Me

Photobucket

David Garret and the Flash Mob invade a food court in New York. These can be a lot of fun and a great idea. Superb music and dancing for the price of some Panda Express rice and a coke.



David Garrett’s Wiki page is here:

The Flash Mob Wiki page is here:

Photobucket

Here is Discount Romance’s very first single and video. Now available on I-Tunes and Amazon!


This is their promo video.



Photobucket

Click this for their blog with news, demos, videos and goofy-captioned pictures of the band.

Don’t Tell Betsy’s latest single.



Here is the latest Death of the Author Brigade video.

Simple Song


And here’s the latest song by Death of the Author Brigade:

'Boy Next Door' is a bouncy little tune about a girl taking "Being Neighborly" to the next level. Who lives across the lawn from you?



And here is Don’t Tell Betsy’s latest video. Enjoy the spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment