Chateau Dietrich

If You Would Like to Hear This Record

Because of various problems with public blogs and rights problems, I have decided to take my blog and convert it to a private email. If you’d like to listen to this album (and more) or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address at radiovickers1@gmail.com and I will put you on my list. Along with this album, I have a gigantic archive of my vinyl digitizations that gets added to every week. I do them myself and de-click them. Most sound pretty darned good, if I do say so myself.
This is not some come on. Just caution on my part. It costs nothing and there’s nothing to join. Just an email address. I have about a hundred people on my list at the moment. Come and join the musical fun.


You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook with the by going to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Vickers/182423558563540 and clicking "Like"

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Videos My Father Sends Me – Azis I Desislava – Kazvash che me obichash


If you’d like to listen to this album or any other album I am posting here, just send me your email address at radiovickers1@gmail.com and I will put you on my list.  
You can also follow Radio Vickers on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Vickers/182423558563540


Photobucket

I can certainly see why this video caught my fathers’ eye. It is very strange indeed. Azis is from Bulgaria and it’s this is definitely not your parent’s Bulgaria. He comes of as sort of a swaggering bi-sexual dandy from outer space. There’s a lion like quality to he quick-tanned face that kind of reminds you of cross between Jack Cassidy and RuPaul. My Bulgarian is a little rusty, but the video seems to be about Azis and this girl (Desislava?) romping around his bedroom in ludicrous clothing until the fantastically bosomed maids bring him a tray load of syringes which he proceeds in inject into his big puffy lips. From then on, he seems to have trouble deciding between exceedingly well-chested women and two beefy lads who he keeps chained up when he’s not fondling them and himself.

Photobucket


Azis i Malina - Chernite ochi – This video starts in a big, empty mansion, which is for some reason very windy inside. Malina is a slinky little number and not without considerable cleavage.



Photobucket

AZIS - Obicham Te
In this on, Azis roams the shoreline of the Black Sea in a cross between a pantsuit and a wedding gown. At some point lightning shoots out of his hands like he’s some sort of flamboyant Bulgarian God. Yes, this man fancies himself.



Photobucket

Azis’ Myspace page here:

His Wiki page is here:



No comments:

Post a Comment